Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Benefits-Maintain Benefits Enrollments
EOI requirements no longer works on supplemental life enrollment changes.
Users are retesting some EOI certifications that had previously worked but no longer produces the results that we expect.
The problem is that an employee that is currently enrolled in a supplemental employee life plan at a coverage below $100,000 is allowed to increase his election by one level ($10,000) without requiring EOI certification.
The plan option sequence# and 'maximum sequence number increase' setups on the benefit plan certification setup reflects those various level changes.
However, the enrollment page and related enrollment activities is indicating that EOI is required starting at the next level up and not allowing the one level increase without EOI.
Why doesn't the enrollment allow user to skip the EOI requirement on one level up from the current election?
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log into Fusion.
2. Go to Navigator Enrollment.
3. Search for person number = 684. Press Search.
4. Select the person that is returned.
5. There should be a life event named ‘Lifestyle Event’ dated 1/3/2013.
--If it is already started, set the status back to ‘unprocessed’ (or void and reenter as a new potential life event using the same life event and date).
6. Click on task Process Life Event and evaluate the Event.
7. Go to task Enrollments.
8. Click on the Life and AD&D tab.
9. Expand the Supplemental Employee Life folder. The employee currently had a $40,000 election. The $50,000 coverage level should NOT require EOI but it is. Why is this happening?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms