Enhancement Request: Parallel Orchestration Process Definition Is Required In DOO
(Doc ID 1542935.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parallel orchestration process is required to model.
The use case is described below
1. Customer places the order through order capture system.
2. Once Order is scheduled and fraud check passed, it will be sent to Fulfillment System using FulfillOrder Task type.
3. Fulfillment system Ships the order and status update is sent to DOO and that is the exit criteria.
4. Courier system is the courier service which will pick the order for Delivery to Store , and at the same time Store System will be notified.
5. Courier system delivers the order to Stores and sends the status update to DOO.
6. Store System is required to send notification to DOO that order is available to collect by customer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!