Fusion Global Payroll: My Portrait>Manage Personal Payment Methods>Create Bank Error 'Bank creation failed'
(Doc ID 1543122.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a bank from My Portrait>Manage Personal Payment Methods, the following error occurs:
Bank creation failed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select the My Portrait tab from the Home page
2. Select Manage Personal Payment Methods from the Actions menu
3. Click the Create icon to add a new personal payment method
4. Complete the required header fields and click on the Create icon in the Bank Accounts region
5. In the Create Bank Account pop-up, select the Bank Name drop-down and select Create
6. On the Create Bank Account>Bank Details: Select <Create New> from the Bank Name drop-down.
7. Complete the remaining required fields at a minimum
8. Click on Save - error message is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document