Email Notification Is Not Triggered When Job Errors Out or is Successful
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 126.96.36.199.1 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users do not get the notification email sent after the file import. job completes regardless of whether the status is Successful or with Error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Click on Navigator -> Opportunities -> Manage Import Activities.
3. Click on "Create" icon button.
4. Fill in the required details like, Name, Object, Description, Upload CSV file, Provide a valid email address (eg: email@example.com) .
5. Map the source and target fields and select "Immediate" scheduling.
6. Submit the File Import job (by clicking on "Activate" button).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms