Able To Bypass Required Person Information On A New Hire
(Doc ID 1553032.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to bypass required information on the Personal Information UI when hiring an employee
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go To Navigator>Manager Resources> New Person
2. Click on Hire an Employee
3. Enter Name and Legal Employer and click on Next
4. Notice Address 1 is required under Home Address section on Personal Information
5. Click on 'Next'
The user is able top bypass required filed and go to Employment Information train stop.
6. Enter Business Unit and click on 'Back
Notice the Home Address section is grayed out and users cannot enter address
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!