Liability Distribution Of ADFDI Is Overrided By Liability Distribution Of Supplier Site
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Create Invoice in Spreadsheet functionality, the AP Liability account provided in the spreadsheet is not honored. The invoice is getting created with the AP Liability account provided in the Supplier Site Assignment, ignoring the value provided in the spreadsheet by the user.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the spreadsheet invoice;
2) Enter the basic invoice header and line details;
3) Unhide the header columns;
4) Enter an AP Liability account that is different from the liability account on supplier site assignment;
5) Click on save and submit Invoice Import;
6) Search for the invoice using Manage Invoices;
7) Click on Edit invoice and then Show More;
8) Navigate to the Accounting tab;
9) Check the AP Liability account.
1) AP Liability account is the one provided by the user in the spreadsheet.
1) AP Liability account is the one that is present on the supplier site assignment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms