Export Based On LastUpdateDate Retrieves Incorrect Results
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Common CRM Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Common CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, File Export
Customer wants to export data based on last updated date. But the data is not filtered based on the last updated date,
Since the option 'LastUpdateDate' has been chosen, only 2 records should have appeared on the list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch the application
2. Go to Navigator > Customers > Create a consumer
3. Update a Consumer - John Smith
4. Create a new Consumer - Test User 4.
5. Go to Navigator > Setup and Maintenance
6. Search for Name - Schedule Export Process > Go to Task
7. Create a New Job > Enter the Name
8. Click on Next and Choose Person
9. In Edit Filter Criteria - Choose LastUpdateDate - as 5/1/2013
10. Drill down on the Exported data file
12. Observe many records are retrieved in the list. Whereas only 2 records should have appeared on the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms