Why the Requisitioning Business Unit LOV is empty during Requisition Creation?
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why there is no default Requisitioning Business Unit available?. The Business Unit LOV is empty during Requisition Creation
Step to reproduce
1. Create a Business Unit.
2. Assign Business Functions for Procuring and Requisitioning
3. Create Service Provider for the Requisition Business Unit.
4. Configure Procurement Business Function
5. Configure Requisitioning Business Function
6. Create Procurement Agents
7. Create a Requisition.
The Business Unit LOV is empty during Requisition Creation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms