Custom Object Is Not Available For File Based Import
(Doc ID 1563589.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion CRM Application Composer - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Common CRM Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a custom object under Sales and followed below steps to activate for File Based Import.
1. login to applications
2. go to Navigator > Tools > Application Composer > Application = Sales >
3. Custom Objects > click on Create New >
Display Label = AOL_ImpObjectML
4. click on OK
5. once created, expand the object
6. go to Fields > Custom tab
7. click on Save and Close
8. now go to AOL_ImpObjectML > Pages >
9. create Work Area , choose under Menu Category = Sales , Menu Display Label = AOLImpObjectML
10. do all the steps needed and click on Save and Close
11. now sign out
12. sign in again
13. go to Navigator > Tools > Application Composer > Application = Sales >
14. Custom Objects > go to AOL_ImpObjectML and expand > Security >
15. enable all of the roles at column level = Create, View, Update, Delete , View All, Update All, Grant Access
16. click on Save and Close
17. go to Common Setup > Import and Export > Generate Artifacts
18. go to Navigator > Sales > AOLImpObjectML
Custom object is not available in drop down list of Object in File Based Import Process.
19. now go to Navigator > Tools > Setup and Maintenance > All Tasks >
20. search for task = Manage File Import Activities
21. click on Create
22. on the Object lov, cannot find the custom object = AOL_ImpObjectML
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document