Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CRM Application Composer Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion CRM Application Composer - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a custom subject area with Opportunity as the primary object the Closed Date of Opportunity object is not listed to be able to select.
Should be able to see and select the Closed Date of Opportunity object.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator - Application Composer - Sales - Opportunity - Custom Subject Area
2. Create a New subject area
3. Select Opportunity as the primary object
4. skip select child objects
5. Fields add/remove the columns
Cannot find Closed Date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms