Fusion HRMS (US): Unable To Copy Seeded ADP Extract To Create New Extract Definition For Payroll Interface
(Doc ID 1568101.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Interface - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Define Payroll Outbound Interface
When attempting to copy the US ADP Third-Party Payroll Extract, numerous errors occur
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Data Exchange>Manage HCM Extracts
2. Select Type Payroll Interface
3. Click on Search
4. Highlight US ADP Third-Party Payroll Extract and click on Copy
5. Enter a new name and click on OK
6. Click OK
7. Click Cancel on the Copy Extract Definition
8. Click Search – note the new extract did create
9. Select the new extract
10. Click on Extract Execution Tree
12. Select US ADP Third-Party Payroll Extract
13. Select Extract Execution Tree. Note the Validation Messages reflects “The extract definition US ADP Third-Party Payroll Extract is valid.” Also, Job Extra Details shows Fast Formula in error.
14. Navigate to the Job Extra Block and select Job Extra Details
15. From Actions, select Compile Formula (nothing happens)
16. Navigator>Payroll Calculations
17. Select Manage Fast Formulas
18. Search on the fast formula-note it shows compile status as error
19. Select the Fast Formula and scroll to the bottom to review the error message:
Error: Formula EXT_JOB_EXTRA_DETAILS_300100007650135, Line 33, variable
Message: PER_JOBS_LEG_EFF_HRX_US_JOBS_FLSA_STATUS cannot be used in the DEFAULT statement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!