Goal Library Upload Worksheet Errors Out After Login
Last updated on MAY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Worker Performance
Goal Library upload worksheet errors out after Log in. Oracle 11g ADF Desktop Integrator is already installed and working as expected for Data Extracts.
Due to this issue, users cannot use spreadsheet with Goals
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in with user having Human Resources Specialist role assigned.
2. Navigate to Navigator --> Goals
3. Select Goal Library.
4. Click on Upload button, application will download a worksheet.
5. Log in to worksheet with same credentials as the application.
6. User encounters the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms