Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Via the Development and Growth Card, if an employee attempts to add a new goal, there is no "More Detail"s link there like My Goals. Hence, when they click on My Goals link at the bottom for the card and attempt to work there, they see the following issues:
- The Goal is not routed for Approval even though approval has been configured for all new goals that are submitted.
- New created goals after submitted (see (a) above goes into La-La land - is not visible again if the line manager goes to approve it.
- The Goal is not routed for Approval even though approval has been configured for all updated goals that are submitted.
- Instead of looking at the Updated Goal via Development and Growth card, when the goal is viewed via My Goals, the updates are not visible (saved).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to My Portrait, Development and Growth Card
- Expand the Card
- Add a new goal and submit it. Issues seen are mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms