Geographic Hierarchy Doesn't Show Up In Manage Calendar Events List of Values When Two Digit Year Preference is Set
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is my geography hierarchy tree not showing in the Create Calendar Events up after following these steps:
1. Change the preference to be a two year digit - e.g, 2013 becomes 13
2. Create a new Tree.
3. Create a new Tree Version.
4. Activate the tree by Row Flattening it and Auditing it.
5. Go to task Manage Calendar Events from Events.
6. Click on Create New Event.
7. Select hierarchy type as Geographic. Hierarchy choice list does not show the geographic tree.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms