Fusion Global HR: Change Of Worker Type Changes The Enterprise Hire Date Need Original or Allow Overtype
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion HCM Configuration Workbench - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Enterprise hire date continues to remain the same when the employee is re-hired with the same worker type.
But if the employee is rehired with a different worker type ( From example if employee terminates and rejoins as contingent worker then the Enterprise hire date changes.)
Steps to re-produce the issue:
1. Worker is Hired as ‘employee’ on 1-Jan-2010
2. Enterprise hire date is read only and set to – Legal employer start date (1-Jan-2010).
3. Terminate the employee as of 31-Dec-2011
4. Rehire the worker as the contingent worker.
5. Service Dates – Enterprise Hire date is read only and set to 1-Jan-2013(New Hire Date) rather than 1-Jan-2010 (Actual First Hire date).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms