Cannot Create PO Document By PO Create Form On Sourcing Award
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fusion Applications - Manage Supplier Negotiations - Award Negotiations
When trying to create a Purchase Order document by "PO create" form on Sourcing Award, the PO is not created due to error: "An Application error occurred. See incident log for more information." The negotiation status is "Completed, purchasing document created", but the PO is not created.
The issue is intermittent.
The Purchase Order document should be created without errors.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Login to Sourcing home page.
2. Create and publish a negotiation with backing requisitions.
3. Login as supplier and submit a bid for the negotiation.
4. Award the supplier and create PO for the negotiation.
5. Submit the PO. The page refreshes and does not navigate to the View PO page.
6. Clicking on submit for the 2nd time throws exception:
An application error has occurred. Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident: ... Server Domain: ProcurementDomain, Server Instance: ProcurementServer_1, Application Name: ProcurementApp."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms