Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Added Contract Values to the Contract Type lookup for the United Kingdom (UK), however when entering a new hire or editing Employment information in the UK, the added values are not listed in the LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Setup and Maintenance
2. On the All Tasks tab, search for task Name Manage Employment Contract Lookups
3. Select Go to Task
4. In the CONTRACT_TYPE: Lookup Codes region, click the Create icon
5. Enter the desired lookup code, select Enabled, enter a start and end date, and the Meaning. In the Tag field, enter +UK to enable the tag for the United Kingdom
6. Click on Save and Close
7. Navigator>New Hire
8. Select Add a Person and enter required data
9. On the Employment Information UI, select the drop-down for Contract Type and note the value(s) is not listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms