Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion HCM Common Architecture - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to set the NewPersonEmploymentApproval task to auto approve, the following error occurs:
Messages for this page are listed below.
RUL-05717: The identifier "Task.payload.transactionApprovalRequest.requestor" is not valid here. RUL-05717: The identifier "Task.payload.transactionApprovalRequest.requestor" is not valid here.
Error occurred while saving the task metadata. Please see the logs for more details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Setup and Maintenance
2. On the All Tasks tab, search for task Name "Manage Task Configurations for Human Capital Management"
3. Select Go to Task
4. In the search field in the Tasks to be configured pane, enter *NewPerson* and click the Search arrow
5. Select the NewPersonEmploymentApproval task
6. Click on the Rules tab
7. Click the Edit icon
8. Expand the Rule
9. In the List Builder drop-down, select Supervisory and click the Create Action button
10. Set Number of Levels to 1; Starting and Top Participant to HierarchyBuilder.getPrincipal(Task.payload.transactionApprovalRequest.requestor,-1,"" ,""); Auto Action Enabled to True; Auto Action to "APPROVE"
11. Click the Save icon. Error message is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms