Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Historical performance rating section appearing on the performance document > Summary section doesn't show historical rating for an employee that has been global transferred.
Employee is in company ABC during performance evaluation 2012 and has a completed historical performance document for year 2012. In 2013, employee is transferred from company ABC to XYZ through Global transfer. Now in 2013 performance document, manager cannot view the performance rating in the summary section, right hand panel which show historical rating during Manager evaluation of worker.
1. Complete the performance document for the employee for year 2012.
2. In 2013, transfer the employee to another company using global transfer. This creates a new assignment for the employee.
3. New manager initiates the performance evaluation for 2013.
4. completes goal setting, employee does self assessment and manager starts with manager evaluation and moves to summary tab.
5. Historical rating for 2012 are not available for the employee.
The same issue is noticed on the person profile > Experience and Qualification card > Performance Evaluations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms