Search Person Section Of Dashboard, The Name Link Doesn't Open To Anything.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user navigates to home page and performs Person Search, the resulting list is not actionable or clickable to expand the portrait for the person
In search results page under Person Search --
1. Either "Actions" drop down must be unavailable or if it is visible then it must list actions doable on any person in the resulting list
2. If you click on any person's name in the resulting search list, then it must provide all the details for the person selected i.e. his portrait.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a user in Fusion HCM environment
2. On the home page under Person Search portlet search for a person in Keywords edit box.
3. In the Search Results click on Actions drop down and it does nothing
4. Click on the name of a person and it does nothing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms