PRC:PO Setting The Receipt Close Tolerance To 100 Percent Does Not Update The Purchase Order Status To 'Closed For Receiving'
(Doc ID 1582097.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
** Checked for relevancy on MAR-09-2015 **
Setting The Receipt Close Tolerance To 100 Percent Does Not Update The Purchase Order Status To 'Closed For Receiving' when the Purchase Order is approved.
Currently if a user creates a standalone Purchase Order, when the Receipt Close Tolerance is set to 100 percent and the Purchase Order is submitted, the Purchase Order status changes to "Open", once the PO has ever been approved.
But if there is a Requisition created first, which is then converted to a Purchase Order, the Purchase Order status then goes to “Closed For Receiving” immediately.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Configured line types in FSM: Goods - 3 Way match required and no receipt close tolerance . Line type: Services - 2way & 100% close tolerance
2. User Created Requisition with 2 line types: Goods & Services
3. Submitted for approval & processed to Purchase Order for approval
4. Purchase Order is closed for receiving
5. 'Service' line type should be closed for receiving & 'Goods' line type should be open for receiving
6. System inserted 100% close for receiving for both lines (like it takes the first line type and populates tolerances for all lines on Purchase Order)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document