Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the process of adding Bank Details to a record through Manage Personal Payment Methods (As a HR), users observ a display issue with the Drop Down Lists of Bank and Branch Names.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to Navigator > Workforce Management > Person Management > Search person
2. Select the person in question.
3. Select the Manage Person Information.
4. Add the bank account and the grid is moved to one side of the screen.
5. Once the bank account is added, select the branch account for the same.
6. Once the new grid appears, it is distorted and difficult to scroll down from the side bars.
7. As of now it shows only three rows, third one shown only partially and if at all there is a fourth row, the user needs to scroll down.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms