Fusion Global HR: Absence Adjustment Element Not Reflected In View Absence Balances
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering an absence adjustment element entry that adds to the net, the adjustment is not reflected in View Absence Balances UI for the worker.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up an absence element (primary classification: Absences)
2. Set up an absence adjustment element (primary classification: Information)
3. Set up a Sick Leave absence type - Associate the sick leave absence element
4. Set up a Sick Leave Accrual Plan - Associate the sick leave absence type
5. On the Sick Leave Accrual Plan>Bands and Calculation Rules tab, associate the Sick Leave element, Sick Leave Adjustment element and the Sick Leave accrual plan to the Net Accrual Calculation Rules region
6. Attach the accrual plan to an employee via Manage Element Entries
7. Add the Sick Leave adjustment element to the worker for a specified number of days via Manage Element Entries
8. Navigate to the View Absence Balances task and note the adjustment is not reflected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms