Fusion Compensation: ICD:How to change start date for a plan in Manage Compensation to past date than the transaction effective date?
(Doc ID 1591237.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 11.13.18.02.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users observe when start date is changed to past date, application presents a pop-up error.
Due to this issue, users cannot select a past date on an Overtime Adjustment, or add a Award Compensation if entering a back dated date.
use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of the
error: 661,Server Domain:, Server Instance:,Application Name: HcmCoreApp"
Error logs show the following incident details:
Caused by: oracle.jbo.DeadViewRowAccessException: JBO-27102: Attempt to
access dead view row of persistent id 245
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Navigator >> Person Management
2. Search for a person in Search Page and choose a person from the search results.
3. Click on Manage Compensation Link.
4. Click on Award Compensation Button
5. Select Overtime Adjustment from the plan dropdown list and select the option as overtime adjustment.
6. Change the start date to past date.
-- Encounter reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document