Duplicate Records Under Assigned Participants On Manage Compensation Plan Screen
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate records appeared under assigned participants on Manage Compensation plan screen
Steps to reproduce :
- Navigator - Compensation Plans
- Search for any plan
- Under Assigned Participants, you see all the people assigned to the plan. ( assigned via role)
- Click Detach and you will see just one record per participants (no duplicates)
- Close the detached window.
- Now sort by Name under Assigned Participants
- This time, you will see duplicate records for most participants.
- Even if you detach it, you will see the duplicate records. This happens only for those records who have more than one participant detail DFF record (participant Snapshot - Manage participant detail). The participants with only one record in participant detail DFF don't have a duplicate record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms