Rates Upload Spreadsheet Not Uploading Any Rates
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Benefits-Manage Benefit Plans, Programs, and Events
Rates Upload Spreadsheet not uploading any rates
Q1: When trying to upload all the benefit plan rates starting from 1st Jan 2014 after downloading the rates, none of the rates are getting uploaded into the system. The status of the uploaded rows says "Successfully Uploaded". However, none of the rates got updated in the system and the old rate values still remain.
navigation steps below:
1) Login to Fusion Application
2) Navigate to Navigator>Benefits>Plan Configuration
3) Click on Manage Benefit Rates under Manage Rates and Coverages so that the standard rates tab is highlighted.
4) Change the effective As of Date field to 1/1/2014 and click on search after choosing any plan name in the plan name field.
5) Once the results of standard rates of chosen plan gets puled, click on 'Edit Rates in Workbook' button. I believe you can also skip step 4 and directly click on edit rates in workbook.
6) Once the workbook opens, give the effective date as 1/1/2014 and download the rate rows after applying any required filter like name of the standard rate followed by % and status of 'Active'
7) Update the rate value column alone, and click on upload button.
8) At the end once the process completes, all the rows show as Successfully Uploaded. But none of the rate rows are updated in the application.
Q2: When primary and secondary rates are being simultaneously updated, the spread sheet upload is failing without any obvious error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms