Last updated on MARCH 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Territory Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Territory Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dimension Shuttle not showing any Names Accounts.
In order to get the same, tried running stage and promote but it completed with errors.
2013/10/17 23:35:02] [2013-10-17 23:34:45 UTC] Deleting Trash Environments process started. (MOT-480391)
[2013-10-17 23:34:45 UTC] Deleting Trash Environments process ended (Completed Successfully). (MOT-480390)
[2013-10-17 23:35:08 UTC] Loading Metrics process started. Enabled Metrics: none. (MOT-480405)
[2013-10-17 23:35:08 UTC] Metrics not loaded as none of the metrics is enabled. (MOT-480404)
[2013-10-17 23:35:08 UTC] Loading Metrics process ended (Completed Successfully). (MOT-480412)
[2013/10/17 23:36:30] JBO-MOT:::MOT_SYNCH_FAILS_DUPS: MOT-480320Synchronization of the dimension with the code Geo failed. Duplicate members with the same integration ID 300000000197125 were found in the dimension source.
[2013/10/17 23:36:30] Process completed with status - ERROR
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigator > Sales > Territories and Quotas > Manage Territory Proposals > edit draft proposal >
2. Drill into one of the territories in my Territory Proposal
3. From the Dimensions picklist, select Account
4. Click the Search button
5. Note that there are no Accounts listed, only the “Account: Others” node
6. go to Enable Dimensions and Metrics > see that the last stage done completed in errors
7. click on error message for details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms