Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Allow Purchasing Document Description Update' validation functionality is working only for Blanket Purchase Agreements and Standard Purchase Orders sourced to BPA's. For Purchase Orders that are not linked to BPA's, this functionality is not working properly.
Steps To Replicate:
1) Create a BPA with 2 lines. Line1 does not allow Item Description update, but Line2 does allow for Item Description update .
2) Create a Purchase Order for the above 2 items, sourcing from the BPA created at Step1.
3) Notice that the Item Description for Line 1 is not able to be updated, while the Item Description for Line 2 can be updated.
1) Create a Standard Purchase Order for a Line that has the 'Allow Item Description' flag unchecked at the item master level.
2) The Purchasing application allows the end user to modify the Item Description for the line item used in Step 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms