Error MDS-01329: Unable To Load Element "persistence-config" When Deploying Human Task Based ADF App
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are creating a Task Details Form for a Human Task Using JDeveloper. the new taskflow was generated in a separate project and you generated a .ear archive.
Deploying the .ear archive from EM Console cause the following error.
- Created customer composite with a Human Task
- Generated a Task form for the human task in a new project.
- Deployed the generated ADF to a .ear archive
- Performed pre-requ steps to deploy the generated ADF to a sever other than soa server.
- Deployed the ear archive from em console to a managed server gives the error reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms