Unable to find a User in Manager LOV so that this user can be assigned as Manager to another User
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user(say User1) has been assigned with role of 'Application Implementation Consultant' as well as of 'Sales Manager'. However while assigning this user, as Manager of another sales representative user, this user(User1) is not searchable in the Manage User's Manager field drop down.
1. Login as User1 account which has “Application Implementation Consultant” role as well as “Sales Manager” role.
2. Navigator -> Manage Users
3. Search and edit user, say, User2
4. Click the Manager drop down and click “search”.
5. Search by email address and key in mail id of User1, it does not give me any result of his account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms