Fusion Compensation: WFC:Incident Error Message On Changing Person's Assignment
(Doc ID 1597273.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change a person's assignment (supervisor) from Workforce Management --> Person Management getting an error message
An application error occurred (generic incident generated)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Management --> Person Management
2. Search for an employee
3. Click Manage Employment.
4. Click Edit --> Correct --> Choose Action and Click OK.
5. Getting an error message at this point.
6. Click OK on 'Error Message'.
7. Change Manager, Click Review and Submit.
8. Manager changes successfully.
the following error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document