Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Worker Performance-Evaluate Worker Performance
Customer has a custom role created similar to Human Resource Specialist. I need the people that are assigned to this role to have the ability to print the performance document for any employee.
But unable to search for any Performance Documents using this custom Job role.
This Role is not inheriting from the seeded HR specialist. Customer needs to know in case any other duty is to be attached to this custom role so that it can search for performance documents.
The customer Job role should also be able to search for Performance documents as working with the seeded HR specialist job Role.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to APM and create Job role XX_Talent_HR_Admin
2. Login to Fusion application and Navigate to Tools > Setup and Maintenance > Manage Data Role and Security Profiles.
3. Select Create to create a new data role called Testing_Talent_Admin with the Job Role as XX_Talent_HR_Admin
4. Give a View all Access to this Data Role and submit it.Confirm that this Role is having Status as Request Completed.
5. Navigate to OIM and attach this Role to User
6. Navigate to Fusion Application > Performance Mgmt Search . Unable to retrieve any records here. ( This however works perfectly with another User who has a HR Specialist View All Data Role )
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the Custom Job Role created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms