After Loading Person/Work- Relationship Records via File Based Loader, Party_id's Are Not Getting Generated
(Doc ID 1599419.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 188.8.131.52.0, when loading data of Person/Work Relationship load through File Based Loader (FBL), the related party_id is not being created in the HZ_PARTY table.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Load Person/Work Relationship load through FBL.
2. Run the following processes:
- Update Person Search Keywords
- Calculate Relationship Strength
- Synchronize Person Records
- Refresh Manager Hierarchy
- 'Retrieve Latest LDAP Changes LDAP Request
- Send Pending LDAP Request
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document