Receipt Traveler Report Not Showing Any Data
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Fusion Receiving
The Receipt Traveler Report does not print despite the Inventory Organization's receiving parameters set to print the report automatically.
No data is print when the report is executed manually.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login as a Receiving Agent or Warehouse Manager.
2. Navigate to Functional Setup Manager.
3. Confirm via the 'Manage Receiving Parameters' that the inventory warehouse is set to print the traveler report automatically.
4. Navigate to the Receiving Workarea.
5. Receive an open purchase order against the inventory organization.
6. Navigate to the Scheduled Processes UI.
7. Confirm the Receipt Traveler report did not print.
8. Manually submit the Receipt Traveler report.
9. Confirm the report completes successfully, and no data is printed.
The user is unable to print receipt traveler reports for any receipt.
It is effecting their ability to make which is supposed to take place .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms