If a grade assigned to a job is changed, then this change do not roll down
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a grade which is assigned to a job is changed to something else, then this change do not roll down to the employee's manage person records.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to manage person task and check the job and grade in job detail section. say the job and grade is HRIS and TE2 respectively.
2.Now go Manage Jobs, and add new grade row to job, say this new grade is TE1.
3. Delete the previous grade TS2 so that only TE1(newly created grade) is shown in valid grades.
4. Now again come back to person management and check the job details. Note the Grade is still TE2 and it has not changed to TE1.
5. However after clicking the edit person management, the grade correctly defaults to TE1.
6. This implies, that if a grade is changed in a job, this changed grade is not automatically rolling down to employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms