Advanced Task Search Results not refreshing
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Customer Center - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Deliver Customer Care-Maintain Customer Information
After displaying all Tasks for a specific user and then using the various list filter options (My Tasks, Tasks I Own, Tasks I am Assigned, My Subordinate Tasks), the results list seems to refresh correctly when navigating among the various options EXCEPT when you go to 'My Subordinate's Tasks' and then try to view the tasks for a different option chosen before.
To show the correct search information regardless the Option selected, anytime.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Navigator
2. From Customer Center, in the left panel, select to search for ‘Tasks’ and click the ‘Advanced’ button
3. Click on the ‘Search’ button to display All Tasks
4. In the resulting task results list, click to view ‘My Tasks’ and list shows just the tasks the user is a resource on
5. In the resulting task results list, click to view ‘Tasks I Own’ and list shows just the tasks the user is the owner of
6. In the resulting task results list, click to view ‘Tasks I am Assigned to’ and list shows just the tasks the user a resource on
7. In the resulting task results list, click to view ‘My Subordinates Tasks’ and list returns no results as the user has no subordinates
8. In the resulting task results list, click to view any of the earlier set of tasks that returned results
The issue has the following business impact:
After going to ‘My Subordinates Tasks where no results were found, when you go back to one of the prior searches that did have results, no results are found. It appears that the list does not properly refresh. Instead the results list stays blank. This is potentially very confusing to a user especially if they were to first go to the ‘My Subordinates’ filter task list then try to go to ‘My Tasks’. The user could falsely get the impression that they have no tasks.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms