Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Trading Community Model - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Manage Resource Information-Manage Resource Organization Information
Adding Manager to Organization Removes Organization From Hierarchy
Adding a Sales Manager to an Organization that is within Organization Hierarchy should not remove the Organization from an Organization Hierarchy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Setup & Maintenance, search & execute task:
2. Manage Sales and Marketing Organizations
3. Create three or more marketing organizations.
4. Select Navigator > Resource Directory
5. Select the View Organization Hierarchies link on the left-hand side.
6. Arrange the organizations into a hierarchy.
7. Ensure that the top-level organization has an associated Sales Manager role.
8. Select Navigator > Manage Users
9. Create a new user, or drill down on an existing user.
10. Set the user as the Sales Manager for the next organization in the organization hierarchy.
11. Save & Close.
12. Select Navigator > Resource Directory
13. Select the View Organization Hierarchies link on the left-hand side.
Result: The child organization has been removed from the organization hierarchy, and has been made as it's own organization hierarchy. System now has two organization hierarchies.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms