How To Automate The File Based Load Functionality
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The File based load functionality available starting in Release 7 is implemented using the Content Management server (UCM).
The general steps are as provided in <Note 1584415.1> and are listed below.
1. Prepare your data and generate a data file by using the product-specific templates and control files. The templates are obtained from the Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER):
2. Transfer the data file generated in step 1. to the integrated content management server and then follow the steps below:
Login to Fusion Application
Navigator->Tools->File Import and Export.
Provide the parameters which are the file generated in 1 and the predefined account 'fin/generalLedger/import'
3. Run ESS program Load Interface File for Import. This program loads the data in gl_interface.
4. Correct data load errors, if necessary.
5. Run the journal import program to import the information from the gl_interface table into the GL journal tables. Correct data import errors, if necessary.
Is there a way to automate the upload of the prepared spreadsheet to the content management server?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms