Cannot Add Field- Mobile Page Trading Community Customer Contact Profile
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add the Title field on to the Mobile Page Trading Community Customer Contact Profile:
1) login in as an Administrator
2) Create a Sandbox and make it active
3) Browse to the Application Composer in the Navigation menu
4) Goto the Common application, select the standard objects, select the Page item from the Trading Community Customer Contact Profile object.
5) Select the Mobile tab
6) Click the Edit Trading Community Customer Contact Profile link
7) Click Next to get to the Select Fields Page
8) In the Detail; View section move the Title field in to the Selected fields list
9) Click Next and then Submit
10) Click the Edit Trading Community Customer Contact Profile link again
11) Click Next to get to the Select Fields Page
12) The Title field is no longer in the Selected fields list!
When I publish the Sandbox there is no change in the Mobile client
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms