Collect Transactions Process Not Populating Transaction Table
(Doc ID 1611319.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Collect Transactions process completed successfully but can not see the transaction
1. Created a .csv file and mapped it using Manage File Import Mappings.
2. Successfully imported the file which contains 1 transaction to the transaction staging table (CN_TP_TRANSACTIONS_STAGING_T).
3. Run "Collect Transactions" process and it completed successfully.
Scenario Name = CN_IMPORT_TRANSACTIONS
Scenario Name = 001
Business Unit = My Business Unit
Transaction Type = Manual
4. Search for the transaction in Manage Transaction and can not find the transaction.
5. Query CN_TP_TRANSACTIONS_STAGING_T table and the transaction is still there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document