Terminating A Work Relationship Leads To ADF_FACES-60096 Application Error
(Doc ID 1612827.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the termination option in "Manage Work Relationship" Action>Termination an application error occurres and an ADF Faces error is presented.
Expected behavior is no error should be given and the termination of the work relationship should occur.
Log from server shows incident created with below problem key:
Steps To Reproduce
1. From Navigator select Person Management.
2. Enter the name of employee whose contract should be terminated.
3. Click on the person name.
4. In Detail, select "Manage Work Relationship".
5. On form take "Action" scroll button - select "Termination"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!