Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the termination option in "Manage Work Relationship" Action>Termination an application error occurres and an ADF Faces error is presented.
Expected behavior is no error should be given and the termination of the work relationship should occur.
Log from server shows incident created with below problem key:
Steps To Reproduce
1. From Navigator select Person Management.
2. Enter the name of employee whose contract should be terminated.
3. Click on the person name.
4. In Detail, select "Manage Work Relationship".
5. On form take "Action" scroll button - select "Termination"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms