Unable To Register Custom View Object To The Manage List Of Values Sources For ESS Job
Last updated on JULY 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Facing following error with registering custom view object and same can be used for providing 'List of Values' to a parameter of ESS job:
Steps we followed at the time of creating/registering the custom View Objects :
1. Created ADF Application and ADF Model Project.
2. Included Oracle Application Core Library.
3. created the Entiti objcets based on "GL_CODE_COMBINITION" table.
4. Created View Object on top above mentioned Entity Objects and altered the Query with where clause (as per requirement)
5. Generated all impl Java classes of the EO and VO (Default classes, no customization has been done)
6. Configured the Application Module(Local/Shared) from JDBC URL to JDBC Datasource.
7. created the ADF library Jar
8. Kept the Jar into the Payables/ESS (under APP_INF/lib folder)
9. Restarted the ess_Server
10.logged into the console and navigate to the "manage list of values sources" and tried to register the Custom VO
a.Action New to register the List of Values
b.Provided the below metioned properties
i.Application Name : Application Toolkit
ii.List of values Source Definition Name : oracle.apps.custom.view.GlCodeCombinitionVO
iii.User List of values Source Name : GlCodeCombinitionVO
iv.Description : Custom Vo
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms