Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Manager Resources, when the manager selects a direct report and is navigated to the employee's portrait and views the Contact Information, the phone numbers are not listed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a manager with direct reports
2. From the Home page, select the Manager Resources tab
3. Click on a direct report's name to navigate to the employee's portrait
4. On the Contact Information card, note the Phones region is blank.
5. Sign on as an HR Specialist
6. Navigator>Person Management
7. Search and select the same employee
8. Note on the Person Information UI, phone numbers are listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms