Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the work relationship flag is updated then on end of global temporary assignment the primary assignment is not updated.
Steps to re-produce:
1. Select any employee.
2. Select update action as ‘Global Temporary Assignment’ & specify the destination legal employer.
3. Select the assignment status for the primary assignment.
4. Enter and review the secondary assignment details.
5. Primary assignment is also updated
6. Both the assignments are updated with the action of primary work relationship change
8. On the end date of Global temporary assignment set the original (Home) work relationship to primary.
9. Both the assignments are updated with the action of primary work relationship change
10. Select the secondary work relationship assignment and select the action on ‘End Global Temporary assignment’
11. The primary assignment is NOT updated with the action of ‘End Global Temporary assignment’
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms