Can Not Cancel an Incentive Compensation Transaction
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to cancel Incentive Compensation transaction.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the Application.
2. Select Navigator > Incentive Compensation > Credits and Earnings.
3. Search for and select a transaction.
4. Select Actions > Cancel Transaction
5. Note that the process status column value updates to Obsoleted.
6. Navigate to any other page - for example, click the Home link.
7. Navigate back to the same incentive compensation transaction.
Note that the value in the process status column reverts back to it's prior value (example: New)
Note that system behavior is the same for both manually created and imported transactions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms