Unable To Cancel Incentive Compensation Transaction
(Doc ID 1615995.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to cancel Incentive Compensation transaction.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the Application.
2. Select Navigator > Incentive Compensation > Credits and Earnings.
3. Search for and select a transaction.
4. Select Actions > Cancel Transaction
5. Note that the process status column value updates to Obsoleted.
6. Navigate to any other page - for example, click the Home link.
7. Navigate back to the same incentive compensation transaction.
Note that the value in the process status column reverts back to it's prior value (example: New)
Note that system behavior is the same for both manually created and imported transactions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document