Import from Actions menu shows blank Import Value Sets popup in Manage Value Sets UI
(Doc ID 1617572.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to load Value Set values through Standard File Based Import process . Shows blank "Import Value Sets" popup after selecting Import from Actions menu.
1. Login to Fusion Applications.
2. Navigate Manage Value Sets UI.
3. Search any Value Set .
4. Select any one Value Set in Search Results table .
5. Select Import from Actions menu.
6. Shows blank "Import Value Sets" popup.
System should allow to select file name and account about the import functionality.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!