PJF: Tasks Are Repeating On Manage Project Plan
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Manage Project Plan for a Project, same tasks are displayed multiple times.
Manage Project Plan tasks should not show tasks duplicated.
1. Create Project from a template and baselined.
2. Changed the Project's organization from Basic Information
3. Changed task level organization for a few tasks.
4. Created a new resource for task 2.0 and increased the span of the task by changing start date.
5. Clicked on save.
6. Changed the task level organization of task 2; deleted existing resources for task 2, and added a new resource. Clicked on Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms