Link in Task Approval Email should open Specific Task not Task List
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a task is sent for approval from HCM the approver receives an email notifying him/her to approve or reject the action/task.
Action Required:Salary Adjustment Approval Requested for XXXX by XXXX.
Access this task in the Workspace Application or take direct action using the links in this email:
Actions: Approve Reject
This then allows the approver to follow two paths to approve.
1. Either to follow the - Workspace Application - link to access the approval notification, review it and then either approve or reject.
2. Click on the Approve or Reject link which will then create an email to initiate the approval or rejection.
Currently when the Workspace Application link is selected the user is presented with the following:
1. Fusion Login Screen - user credentials are entered.
2. The Business Process Workspace Landing page is shown, this includes information such as:
My Staff Tasks
3. The Approver Selects - My Tasks.
4. A list of tasks assigned to this person is then shown, the user must then identifier the task sent in the email - open this and then review and approve.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms