Fusion Global Payroll: Not Able to See Tax Reporting Unit While Trying to Associate Deduction Cards
(Doc ID 1626397.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a deduction card for an employee the Tax Reporting Unit does not show
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Payroll Calculations
2. Select the Manage Personal Deductions task
3. Search and select the employee
4. Click on Create
5. Select the applicable tax card
6. Select Associations
7. Click the plus icon in the Associations region
8. Select the drop-down for Tax Reporting Unit - note no values listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!