Martial Status - Showing On Manage Person But Not On Portrait
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Marital status of a person is changed from Single to Living Together it
appears correctly on Manage Person record, however this do not reflect in
persons portrait. However If Marital status of a person is changed from
Living Together to Single, the changes reflect correctly at both places
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add marital status on employee record use name Registered Domestic
Partner. Use Manage Person to perform this
2. Go the employee portrait for whom you made this change
3. Observe marital status is not reflected there.
4. Perform the same task with Martial status single.
5. It works fine
6. looks like marital status which are longer than some characters do not
appear on portrait
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms